Monday, January 21, 2008

He Looks Like... Blog

Every weekend, me and a few of my buddies go to a local gym to play a few hours of basketball. I'm happy to say that we've been able to keep it up for almost 2 years now...but I'm embarrassed to admit that it's the only physical activity that I've been able to religiously follow. As a result, my basketball game is the best it's been but I'm in sub-par physical shape.

Over the course of those two years, we have met and become friends with a few of the "regulars" (people you regularly see playing basketball). Some of them are a little nutty (like that short, hairy, balding 50 year-old dude who hangs out around the 3-point line and launches the ugliest shot you've ever seen...but somehow manages to make a decent amount of them and yell at the top of his lungs, "IN YOUR FACE!!!") and others are pretty cool.

"Asian Girl W/ The Jumper" is one of the cool cats. But what I DIDN'T know is she happens to write one of the funniest blogs I've seen in some time. It's called "He Looks Like" and it's her made up story of what people in various pictures "look like". She's been at if for many years now...and the cool thing is people chime in with their own interpretation of the picture.

Here's a selection of some of the pictures....as you can see they are rich with material to riff off of. Check out the blog (make sure you go through the archives) HERE.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home