Friday, November 02, 2007

Fear[s] Of The Dark

A trailer for "Fear[s] Of The Dark" (Peur(s) Du Noir) is now on YouTube. I know I mentioned it 7 months ago...but seeing the latest trailer is just as exciting as discovering the project back in April. My memory can be spotty, but I'm pretty sure this trailer showcases more animation than the initial teaser.

A project like this is so refreshing because it shows the breadth of styles that can be applied to animation. Anybody have some news on the project? Is there any chance they'll have a theatrical showing of it in Los Angeles? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mista Hippo said...

THAT LOOKS ILL!!! I hope they do show it locally.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Muttpop Bob said...

mista hippo:
Me too. It looks amazing.

-MPB

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home